martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

Daiso Charcoal Peel off mask & Nose blackhead remover pack review

Hello sweethearts!

I'm a week away from starting school and I'm really excited but also have been busy. I've been waiting so long for todays update because I've been wanting to try this products for a long time, it's Daiso's peel off mask set that some of you might already know. First time I ordered it from eBay it didn't arrive after a month and I ended up getting a refund, so I had to repurchase it and wait for another half a month for it to arrive, now they're finally home.




I bought it from eBay for 9$, it contains both the charcoal peel off mask and the nose blackhead remover. The stickers on the packaging are kind of cute and they really catch your attention at first sight, but I removed them right away because they're not practical at all. I liked how everything comes written in japanese but also in english.

They're pretty much the same thing, but the charcoal peel off is for the entire face, while the nose blackhead remover is obviously only for the nose.

1. Description:

Formulated with the natural ingredients from Oak trees, it removes oils and all dirt and deeply clean the pore, leaving your skin clearer with less visible pores. It contains 80 gr of product.

2. How to use:

-After cleansing your face, evenly apply on the affected area and let it dry for 10-15 min. If completely dried out, peel it off starting at the bottom, pulling toward the top.
-Do not use more than twice per week.
-For sensitive skin, apply facial essence before using, and slowly peel it off starting at the top toward the bottom.

3. Sexy picture time:



4. Result:


5. My opinion:

- The charcoal peel off mask is a thick black cream with a soft herbal scent, while the nose blackhead remover is a white thick cream with a sunscreen scent that totally reminds me of white glue's texture, it's really sticky. I recommend to use enough amount of product to cover the affected areas evenly cause if not it'll be hard to peel off in one piece and it won't be as effective. Once applied I felt it tightening my skin as time goes by, but it was nothing uncomfortable. I peeled it off slowly and I was really surprised when I saw all that came out of my face, dry skin, facial hair, blackheads... It didn't hurt at all but my skin isn't very sensitive :D! (It does literally wax your facial hair off though so be careful if your skin is sensitive). Once off my face, my skin felt super soft and my enlarged pores were visibly reduced, leaving a smoother surface than usual. It obviously didn't take all the blackheads out, specially the ones that were deeper in the skin, but it did a really good job and I loved the result, this product has become a must in my routine, plus it's really affordable.

Rating:

♥♥♥♥♥ 5/5

Have a nice week,
X Laura.

Previous update:






15 comentarios:

  1. Nice, glad it worked! I think those peeling gels are cool, because even if they don't pull out blackheads they do pull off excess dry skin, which feels good. :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes it really does feel very good :D they leave your face baby soft

      Eliminar
  2. A mí, Patri me dio un poquito de la negra pero todavía no la he probado. La tengo pendiente y con muchas ganas ;)
    Un besote de  Lamiradadeluci

    ResponderEliminar
  3. No he probado ninguna de ellas. He probado una parecida a la blanca, pero de The Face Shop y no me gustó mucho.

    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Me gustaría probarlas, sobretodo la negra!! Por cierto, soy tu nueva seguidora, tu blog es muy bonito!! :)
    Un beso!!
    www.i-love-my-body.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sinceramente la negra me gusta más que la blanca, la blanca es super pegajosa y como pegamento de cola, y además es solo para la nariz pero la quería probar de todas formas :)

      me alegro de que te guste mi blog, gracias por seguirme
      besitos

      Eliminar
  5. ¡Cómo mola el Sexy picture time!
    Yo debería cuidarme más la piel, pero como la tengo delicada no me fío de muchas marcas por si me dañan la piel, que ya he tenido algunas experiencias malas.

    Un besazo guapa

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Tiene que ser un coñazo tener la piel sensible, menos mal que hay producto especificos pero yo me quedaría con las ganas de probar muchas cosas jaja

      besitos

      Eliminar
  6. Yo me compré la negra y me encanta. Me gusta mucho como deja mi piel. Ahora se me ha acabado y tengo que reponerla.

    Por cierto, gracias por recomendarme la máscara de Avon, la buscaré :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Es genial la verdad :) de nada guapa! Ya haré una review de ella dentro de poco.

      besitos

      Eliminar
  7. Tengo muchas ganas de probar algún producto de estos un besito guapa

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Tengo las dos, y las dos me gustan. Besos.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hola guapa...te he leido en el blog si quieres que te mire el producto de Indola me lo dices en un correo lo tienes en el blog..Besitos...
    http://sonymingoss.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. aaah quiero ambas dos , o sea tienen una pinta increible, las habia visto por internet pero no habia leido nada sobre ellas!

    ResponderEliminar

Every comment counts, it makes me extremelly happy to read every one of them :)